Toyota Motor Europe SA/NV appoints several new executives at its manufacturing plants in France and Turkey, as well as at its national market and sales companies in Finland and Poland. Didier Leroy takes the helm as president of Toyota Motor Mfg. France, succeeding Toshiharu Takasu, who assumes the role of chairman of TMMF as well as executive coordinating officer for Toyota Motor Engineering and Mfg. Europe. Kazuhiro Kobayashi becomes president and CEO of Toyota Motor Mfg. Turkey. On ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Shuffles Europe Management" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.