Officials from Toyota Motor Mfg. North America Inc. and Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd.’s Subaru of Indiana Automotive plant, as well as government dignitaries, gathered today to confirm Toyota’s plan to build its Camry midsize sedan at the SIA facility in Lafayette, IN. The deal, in the works since last October, when Toyota announced it was taking an 8.7% stake in Fuji after General Motors Corp. sold its shares in the Japanese auto maker, will bring 100,000 units of Camry to SIA, as well as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota, SIA Confirm Camry Plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.