The trucks just keep coming and coming from Toyota Motor Corp. At the New York auto show last week, the Japan-based automaker took the wraps off of two car-based sport/utility vehicles (SUVs), the second generation '01 RAV4 compact SUV and the all-new Highlander midsize SUV. With the earlier addition of the Tundra full-size pickup and Sequoia full-size SUV, Toyota now boasts a light truck lineup as impressive as any of its U.S.-based competitors. The Highlander is loosely based on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Stands for Trucks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.