Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc.’s January sales fell 2.3% from year-ago to 171,849 units, marking the seventh consecutive month the auto maker has seen decreased or flat sales in the U.S. "True to form, January saw some seasonal softening across the industry," Bob Carter, group vice president and general manager-Toyota Div., tells the media during a conference call. Despite a drop in sales, Carter calls Toyota's performance "very respectable" and reiterates the auto maker’s stance that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Starts Year With Sales Decline" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.