IntelliChoice names four models by Toyota Motor Corp. as vehicles with the best overall value for the ’03 model year. Toyota’s Avalon XLS sedan is cited for offering the best car value over $24,000; Toyota’s Tacoma Xtracab 2-wheel-drive model is the best truck value under $26,000 and its RAV4 2WD is named best SUV value under $30,000. Toyota’s Lexus luxury division’s RX 300 2WD cross/utility vehicle takes the honors as best SUV value over $30,000. Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s Civic DX sedan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Takes Four of Six Top Spots in IntelliChoice Value Awards" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.