MUMBAI – Toyota Kirloskar launches its first volume hatchback, the Etios Liva, this week. The 5-door, entry-level B-car joins Toyota’s popular Innova cross/utililty vehicle and premium Etios sedan in the Indian market, both of which have been selling more than 4,000 units each month. The Etios sedan has been on a 6-month waiting list since early this year. The Liva uses the Etios platform and promises to sell as well or better than the sedan, as it is priced affordably and goes bumper ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Takes on Maruti in India With Entry-Level Hatchback" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.