Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd. aims to sell 4,000 units per month of its third-generation Vios passenger car. Vios exports to the Association of South East Asian Nations will begin midyear at a rate of 1,400 units per month. Fully assembled vehicles will be shipped to Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei and Indonesia, while completely knocked-down versions will be sent to Vietnam and the Philippines. Exports will be expanded next year to include Japan, North and South America, Africa, the Middle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Thailand Sets Sales Target for New Vios" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.