Toyota Motor Corp. launches its much-heralded full-size Tundra pickup truck this month, the first foreign automaker to go head-to-head in the segment against the GMC Sierra, Chevrolet Silverado, Ford F-150 and Dodge Ram. Sticker prices will range from $14,995 for a V-6 engine with a 5-speed manual transmission to $29,548 for a fully equipped 4-door cab. Hoping to grab 6% of the lucrative market, Toyota plans to spend $30 million to $40 million on a television and print advertising ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Tundra Makes Market Debut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.