Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. gives its Camry sedan a minor mid-cycle refresh for ’05, while increasing prices slightly on some trim levels. All Camry sedans receive a restyled front fascia, grille, headlamps and rear taillamps. The Standard and LE grades get new wheel cover designs, while the SE model will receive a new unique grille. Plus, 17-in. alloy wheels now come standard on SE V-6 models. Antilock brakes now are standard across the lineup, while the automatic transmission on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Tweaks Camry Features, Pricing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.