Toyota Motor Corp. unveils in Tokyo its Harrier cross/utility vehicle, which will be branded a Lexus RX 330 for the U.S. market and be the first non-Japan built Lexus. Although Toyota will produce the RX 330 in Canada this fall at the rate of 5,000 units per month, it will be exporting the new model from its Kyushu, Japan, plant until Canadian production begins. The RX 330 will go on sale in the U.S. this spring. Toyota reportedly is targeting sales of 2,500 Harriers per month in Japan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Unveils Harrier (Lexus RX330) in Tokyo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.