LAS VEGAS – Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. stages the U.S. debut of the all-new RAV4 cross/utility vehicle and Yaris subcompact Wednesday (Nov. 2)at the 2005 Specialty Equipment Market Assn. show. First seen at September’s Frankfurt auto show, the next-generation RAV4 has grown in both size and appointments. It is 14 ins. (36 cm) longer than the outgoing model and sports a new 3.5L VVT-I V-6 making 269 hp and 246 lbs-ft. (334 Nm) of torque. (See related story: Toyota Yaris Variants Bound ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Unveils New RAV4, Yaris at SEMA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.