DETROIT – Toyota Motor Corp. gives a first glimpse at its youth marketing directive with the Concept Coupe Crossover (ccX) at the North American International Auto Show. The auto maker plans to finalize and launch a third brand to appeal to the youth market in the U.S. within six months, says James E. Press, senior vice president and chief operating officer of Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. The youth brand will carry its own separate name – such as Lexus does for the luxury market – and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Youth Brand to Launch in Six Months" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642