Tracinda Corp., the investment firm of billionaire casino mogul Kirk Kerkorian, reportedly is reducing its stake in General Motors Corp. from 9.9% to 7.8% due to federal and state tax purposes. The 12 million-share sale raised $251.6 million for Tracinda and reduced the firm’s holdings in GM to 44 million shares, down from 56 million, according to a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The sale also will put the company at a capital loss for the fiscal year ending ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tracinda Reduces GM Stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.