Dramatic management shakeups at the very top levels, never-ending recall scandals, important vehicles that wildly miss the mark – these may be the cornerstones of the current auto industry zeitgeist, but Toyota Motor Corp. has consistently managed to avoid them all. The worlds’ third-largest automaker, which does one-third of its global sales in the U.S., never seems to find itself in the middle of an automotive maelstrom. About the closest thing to controversy you can find is the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Traditional, Tried-and-True Toyota Sees Good Year Ahead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.