BEIJING – Visitors traveling from the Beijing International airport to the city’s annual auto show this week might be surprised to see traffic made up of so many American, European and Japanese vehicles. Out of 30 cars counted along one segment, only one was a Chinese brand, a clear indication of China’s burgeoning auto industry. Every major auto maker in the world is here, competing fiercely in a rapidly growing market that will expand some 14%-20% this year, according to various ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Traffic Congestion Plagues Beijing Auto Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.