Manheim's Wholesale Institute is a traveling workshop that teaches franchised and independent dealers how to use online auto-auction resources.
“For the last year, the TWI team has had the privilege of educating dealers all over the nation about the value of purchasing wholesale vehicles online,” says Amanda Young, national sales training manager for OVE.com and facilitator of the year-old institute.
It covers a variety of topics and best practices for dealers interested in using online channels, including:
- Internet Explorer basics.
- In-depth buying and selling.
- Post-sale inspections, transportation, post-sale follow-up.
- Retailing a virtual unit.
- Arbitration policies.
- Tips on making the best use of online properties, including OVE.com, Manheim.com and Manheim Simulcast.
The institute has held 20 sessions since its first workshop in 2007 and has educated hundreds of dealers. Many workshops are held at Manheim's more than 90 North American operating locations.
For more information visit www.thewholesaleinstitute.com or call (866) 423-5678.