Transfreight is awarded a contract to provide logistics services to Toyota Motor Corp. at its new engine plant in Huntsville, AL. The supplier will start providing on-site logistics management next month, before the plant opens, to assist in developing procedures and daily process controls. Transfreight currently provides logistics services to some of Toyota’s North American and European facilities. The plant begins production of Toyota’s V-8 engine, which will power the Tundra pickup ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Transfreight Wins Toyota Bid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.