The auto industry’s weak first-quarter production slate is getting a boost from several transplants, where the modest increases on tap are more than enough to offset cuts at Chrysler LLC. The net result is a 12,700-unit gain for the period to 3,723,900 vehicles, up from the 3,711,200 “booked” a month ago. Related document: North America Production Schedule Q1 – January 2008 Although Ford Motor Co. still is fine-tuning its first-quarter schedule and won’t reveal changes for several ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Transplants Bolster Q1 Auto Output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.