TRAVERSE CITY, MI â Foreign auto makers may have systematically absconded with 21% of North American market share from the Big Three since 1978 but investing in a transplant operation is not a decision to be taken lightly, an interim report suggests. Transplants face their own challenges and experiences upon entering the North American market, concludes an initial study by Cap Gemini Ernst & Young revealed at the Management Briefing Seminars being held here. The study included the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Transplants Donât Have License to Print Money" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.