A Nevada trial court upholds a jury ruling in favor of Volvo Cars of North America Inc. in a case regarding an accident involving an ’86 Volvo 740 GLE sedan, denying a new trial. A Nevada couple claimed the vehicle’s roof was weak and unsafe following a rollover accident on July 6, 1997. One of three passengers in the car sustained fractures leaving him with no movement or feeling below his neck. The other two passengers had no serious injuries. The paralyzed man argued Volvo should have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Trial Court Upholds Ruling in Volvo Roof Case in Nevada" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.