BEIJING — Heavy-duty truck users may soon be entitled to finance their next purchase, a truck manufacturer says. Qiu Jinshi, vice general manager of China National Heavy-Duty Truck Corp. (CNHTC) Sales Co., says China Construction Bank is planning a cooperative arrangement with CNHTC, the flagship of China's heavy-duty truck industry. Details of the partnership are being drafted and are likely to be implemented early this year. CNHTC pins much hope on the upcoming buyer's credit plan, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Truck company, bank to form partnership" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.