STERLING HEIGHTS, MI - The space age is officially over at the home of TRW Inc.'s former automotive operations. So says Ronald L. Cutler, vice president-marketing of TRW Automotive, now independent because of its sale to The Blackstone Group (see related story: TRW 'Right Where We Want to Be,' Top Exec Says). TRW Inc.'s dual role as supplier to the aerospace and automotive industries sometimes left the latter customers in a lurch, Cutler tells Ward's. "A lot of it was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TRW Automotive Comes Down to Earth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.