After nearly a year of uncertainty, TRW Automotive finally has a roadmap to the future, now that private equity firm The Blackstone Group has agreed to purchase the supplier for $4.7 billion. If approved by shareholders, the deal will make TRW the world’s eighth-largest auto supplier. In July, Northrop Grumman Corp. agreed to purchase the defense, automotive and space/electronics interests of TRW Automotive parent TRW Inc. for $7.8 billion plus an assumption of $5 billion in debt. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TRW Automotive Optimistic About New Ownership" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.