TRW Inc. increases its presence in Mexico with the opening of a 200,000-sq.-ft. brake facility in Santa Rosa Juaregui, Queretaro. The $35 million plant produces corner modules, disc brake calipers, drum brakes and wheel cylinders. It also is the only North American plant to make brake actuation systems. The plant replaces an outmoded facility that had been in the same central Mexico region. The actuation systems — brake master cylinders and vacuum booster modules — are new to Mexico ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TRW Opens Mexico Brake Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.