RAYONG — TRW Inc.'s newest chassis system manufacturing facility opens in Rayong, Thailand, to supply the recently completed General Motors Corp. assembly plant here. TRW will supply components and actuation systems to the GM plant, which will build the 7-passenger Zafira. The chassis plant, which represents a US$2.6 million investment, employs 79 people and will implement lean manufacturing methods. The Cleveland-based supplier also plans to further develop a steering and suspension ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TRW opens new plant in Rayong, Thailand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.