TRAVERSE CITY, MI – TRW Automotive Inc. rolled out a DaimlerChrysler AG minivan at Wednesday’s Management Briefing Seminars here to show off four of its latest safety systems. New TRW child-protecting airbag (center of passenger-side dash) and full-length head-curtain air bag. Three are either in production, or soon will be, but the fourth – a 4-point seatbelt system – may be held back by its higher cost compared with current seatbelt devices. The 4-point system has either ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TRW Shows Kid-Friendly Front Airbag" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642