VIENNA – Audi AG confirms that the successor to the current Audi TT will be produced in Hungary. An Audi spokesman confirms the production of the next-generation TT at the Audi Hungaria Motor Kft. plant in Gyor. The production process will be the same as with the current model, which calls for bodies of the future TT to be welded and painted at Audi’s plant in Ingolstadt, Germany, with final assembly in Hungary. Audi TT The Audi spokesman declines to comment on timing or expected ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TT Production Remains in Hungary" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.