Capstone Turbine Corp. says the California Air Resources Board (CARB) has certified Capstone's MicroTurbine as the first turbine engine to meet CARB emissions standards for commercial vehicle use. Using compressed natural gas (CNG) fuel, Capstone says its commercial transportation MicroTurbine power system yields 80% less oxides of nitrogen (NOx) emissions than the closest CARB-certified competition — CNG-fueled diesel engines. Capstone says a diesel-fueled Microturbine is available for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Turbine ready for commercial transport" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.