TURIN â€“ The Turin bankruptcy court rules custom coachbuilder Bertone SpA is not on the verge of insolvency and agrees with a premise put forth by company shareholders that there is no existing majority entitled to run the company. As a result, the court is ordering one or more commissioners to be selected by the Ministry for Economy and Labor to examine the state of Bertone and present a report to the court within 30 days of being appointed. The court then will rule on the companyâ€™s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Turin Court Orders Review of Bertoneâ€™s Options" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.