TURIN — The Turin International Motor Show this month offers a peek at the new Alfa Romeo 147, due to replace the 3-door 145 and the 5-door 146 later this year. The new model range will focus attention on a single and very strong design for both the 3- and 5-door configurations. The Italian automaker says it is not ready to deliver the new car but decided to support the show with its world premiere. With most car manufacturers showcasing products already unveiled at previous shows, Turin ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Turin motor show touts designer finesse as foremost" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.