Tofas is sole builder of Fiat Doblo. Tofas Turk Otomobil Fabrikasi A.S., the Turkish car plant owned 37.9% by Fiat Auto SpA, builds its 2 millionth car since the start of production in 1971. Tofas is the sole source for the Fiat Doblo, which mainly is exported to European markets. The company produced 101,856 complete vehicles last year. The Doblo accounted for 89,558 units, or 87.9% of the total. Tofas also produces the Fiat Palio hatchback, Albea sedan and, in small numbers, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Turkish Fiat Partner Celebrates Milestone" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.