IZMIT, Turkey – Hyundai Assan Otomotiv Sanayii ve Ticaret A.S., the Turkish vehicle plant owned 50% by Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd., is planning significant exports. Hyundai Accent kits will be sent from Turkey to Russia for assembly. The joint venture will export Hyundai Accent cars, Starex minivans and H1 light commercial vehicles, marking the first time Turkish-made Hyundai vehicles will be exported in notable volumes. Sales gradually will increase to cover about 60 markets, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Turkish Hyundai to Export to 60 Countries" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.