BRIMLEY, MI – The wonders of torque vectoring have been apparent since the Acura RL launched as an ’05 model with Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s Super Handling All-Wheel Drive system. But on a frozen patch of Upper Peninsula tundra here, the improved handling, chassis dynamics and all-around drivability are even more evident, and extremely tunable, too. Magna Powertrain USA Inc. spent two weeks recently demonstrating its drivetrain capabilities for customers and media here, and the crowning ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TV Ready for Prime Time" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.