PARIS – Renault SA is attacking the high and low end of the entry-level market with its new Twingo. The car, which goes on sale June 15 in France, Italy and Slovenia (where it is built), will have a no-frills model for €7,990 ($10,775) and a diesel luxury version for €16,220 ($21,874). Each of those bookends is expected to account for 5% of Twingo sales, leaving 90% of buyers to choose something between €9,300 ($12,542) and €15,400 ($20,768). Renault announced prices after showing the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Twingo Pricing Covers Both Ends of Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.