CHELSEA, MI – Despite Chrysler Group’s high-profile ownership change to Cerberus Capital Management LP garnering most of the media’s attention, the auto maker remains acutely focused on product as it rolls out pre-production versions of its Chrysler Aspen and Dodge Durango full hybrid SUVs. Unveiled for initial test drives at the auto maker’s proving grounds here, the new hybrids headline Chrysler’s new-for-’08 lineup, as well as its recent $3 billion investment in advanced powertrain ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Two-Mode Hybrid SUVs Highlight New Chrysler Lineup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.