DETROIT – General Motors Corp. will decide next year if it will put into production the Saturn Sky roadster concept car, a company executive says. Another product program, under the same timeline, is developing a vehicle for Saturn that would seat more than five people, Jill Lajdziak, Saturn vice president-sales, service and marketing, tells the Automotive Press Assn. here. "I’m projecting we’ll get a pretty good handle on both of them next year," she says. Saturn Sky concept car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Two New Saturn Products Await OK in 2003" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.