United Auto Group (UAG) Germany GmbH forms a 50/50 joint venture with German auto retailer Werner Nix, with annual revenue expected to reach $38 million. Under terms of the agreement, UAG will operate the Toyota and Lexus franchises in Frankfurt and Offenbach/Wachtersbach, Germany. The JV recently won an open point for Toyota and Lexus in the Frankfurt market. Nix, which currently operates the outlets in Offenbach and Wachtersbach, will oversee operations in Frankfurt. The dealerships will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAG Germany Forms JV with Werner Nix" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.