Mega dealer United Auto Group Inc. (UAG) reports a 139% increase in net income, a 90% jump in earnings per share and a 19% rise in revenue for first quarter 2002, despite a slight decline in new and used vehicle sales in the U.S. Revenues for the period totaled $1.6 billion, pushing net income to $15.7 million, or $0.40 per share. Chairman Roger Penske credits UAG’s March acquisition of the Sytner Group, a luxury U.K. auto retailer, and the combined equity and debt transactions that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAG Sees Jump in First Quarter Earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.