Negotiations between American Axle Mfg. & Holdings Inc. and the United Auto Workers union gain momentum heading into the weekend, but the two sides remain far apart on a massive wage concession the supplier says it needs to remain competitive. AAM workers in Michigan and New York walked off the job Feb. 26 after the company demanded wage rollbacks. Union officials from the regions will travel to Detroit this weekend to meet with UAW bargainers for the first time since negotiations ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW Bargainers Hoping to Break Deadlock in AAM Wage-Cut Proposal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.