DETROIT – A caucus of United Auto Workers union leaders selects a slate of candidates to succeed the current executive board, including three names new to the organization’s top rank. Region 1A Director Jimmy Settles, Region 3 Director Terry Thurman and Administrative Assistant General Holiefield have been put forward to replace retiring vice presidents Gerald Bantom, Nate Gooden and Dick Shoemaker. Meanwhile, in a news conference to introduce the candidates, union officials shed light ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW Executive Candidates Have Big 3 Backgrounds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.