General Motors Corp. will not immediately sell its medium-duty truck business to Navistar International Corp., citing â€śsignificant marketplace and economic changes.â€ť GM and Navistar reached a memorandum of understanding over the business earlier this year. The document expired this week. â€śWeâ€™re going to continue to run the business as we have in the past, including providing sales, service and marketing support to GM dealers for its medium-duty trucks,â€ť says GM spokesman Tony Sapienza, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW Glitch Nixes GMâ€™s Medium-Duty Truck Sale to Navistar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.