MARYSVILLE, OH – The United Auto Workers union campaign to organize workers at Honda of America Mfg. Inc. (HAM) in Marysville, OH, has lost its steam, a company spokesman says. Honda Accord assembly line at Marysville plant A UAW spokesman, however, disputes that claim: “Honda may wish we had gone away,” he says. The UAW held two town hall meetings, one in May and one in June, at the city halls of Columbus and Springfield, but “there has not been a lot of activity in recent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW: Honda Campaign Alive and Well" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.