The United Auto Workers and the Chrysler Group reach an agreement on a new contract covering more than 4,200 workers at the Jeep plants in Toledo, OH. Details remain undisclosed until the deal a ratification vote this week. The UAW sought another product for the plants currently assembling Jeep Wrangler and Liberty.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW, Jeep Plant Reach Contract" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.