Senior negotiators with the United Auto Workers union are today seeking approval of a tentative agreement to modify, for the second time, a labor agreement with Ford Motor Co. Mid-level union leaders are being asked to support the deal, expected to bring Ford’s labor costs in line with those at Chrysler Group LLC and General Motors Co. If approved, it must be ratified by rank-and-file members. Modifications to the contract have not been disclosed but the union has expressed reluctance to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW Ponders Ford Concessions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.