United Auto Workers members from two Saint-Gobain plants demonstrate at the French manufacturing company’s headquarters in Valley Forge, PA, to protest the pace of contract talks involving one of the supplier’s U.S. facilities. UAW Local 4069 is in the midst of negotiating its first contract at Saint-Gobain’s Norton Abrasives plant in Worcester, MA. Workers say Saint-Gobain did not want Norton Abrasives to unionize and now is trying to “frustrate” the collective bargaining process. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW Saint-Gobain Workers Demonstrate in Pennsylvania" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.