Automotive manufacturing can drive U.K. economic recovery, enhance global competitiveness and lead the transition to a low-carbon future if incentives are in place to encourage private-sector investment. This is the message the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders is taking to U.K. political parties at their annual conferences over the next three weeks. SMMT will be targeting conference events expected to attract high-profile members of Parliament, local-government officials and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Auto Industry Seeks Political Support for Private-Investment Incentives" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.