Johnson Matthey Plc. expands its catalytic converter business by almost a third due to strong customer demand. A £10 million ($15 million) expansion is slated at its Royston plant near London. Johnson Matthey Plc.'s capacity will be raised to 15.5 million units, up from 12 million pieces, or catalysts.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. company expands converter market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.