Former Formula 1 world champion Lewis Hamilton says U.K. fleet decision makers should only buy or lease company vehicles fitted with life-saving electronic stability control technology. The 2008 champion makes the call in a message delivered at the recent annual eSafety Challenge, held at the Millbrook Proving Ground in Bedfordshire, U.K., near London. Organized by eSafety Aware and supported by RoadSafe, this year’s event attracted some 350 delegates, including fleet chiefs. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. eSafety Challenge Encourages Adoption of Electronic Safety Technologies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.