The U.K.’s most comprehensive guide to electric-vehicle charging points has added 282 locations since it was launched two months ago, bringing the total to 1,034 charging points at 451 locations. The Next Green Car website says “slow” chargers, taking 6-8 hours for a full charge, comprise most of the charging points on its Zap-Map. However, the latest additions include six “fast” chargers, taking 3-4 hours for a full charge, and two “rapid” chargers giving an 80% charge in 30 minutes to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Guide to EV Charging Stations Kept Current" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.