The U.K. government will make available grants of up to £5,000 ($7,901) to buyers of nine electric and ultra-low emissions vehicles, including the Chevrolet Volt. Other eligible vehicles are the Mitsubishi iMiEV, Smart Fortwo electric, Peugeot iOn, Citroen C-Zero, Nissan Leaf, Tata Vista EV, Toyota Prius Plug-in and Vauxhall Ampera, Transport Secretary Philip Hammond and Business Minister Mark Prisk say in a joint statement. The subsidies will be available to U.K. motorists from Jan. 1, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. to Offer Grants on Nine Low-Emissions Vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642